Friday, August 14, 2009

Digsby Joins the Dark Side, Uses Your PC to Make Money and more...

Fri Aug 14 2009
rants
Digsby Joins the Dark Side, Uses Your PC to Make Money

The popular Digsby instant messenger client not only bundles half a dozen "optional" crapware applications, it's also using your computer to crawl the web, do stock market research, and more. It's time to uninstall. MORE >>

POSTED: Thu Aug 13 2009 18:00



feature
How to Build a Web Site from Scratch with No Experience

I took one (bad) computer science class in college, and I'm not a web developer. So in early 2008, when I decided I was finally going to build a web site I'd been fantasizing about for years, I was starting from scratch. MORE >>

POSTED: Thu Aug 13 2009 12:00



diy
DIY Hidden DVD Cabinet

We love a good secret hiding place, and this clever hidden cabinet is no exception. MORE >>

POSTED: Thu Aug 13 2009 11:45




Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Lifehacker: Top Stories" or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CrunchyTech

Blog Archive