Friday, May 29, 2020

Becoming a guest writer

Sir/Mam, 
    With due respect I would like to state that I'm an undergraduate student who recently has found a keen interest in technology. I wish to learn and explore about it as much as possible. I wish to get enrolled for the Microsoft Learn Student Partner Program this year, where writing a blog on technology is a prerequisite. 
Since, your website/blog publishes some of the coolest articles I wish to be a part of it and be a guest writer. I won't be saying I know lot about technology but I'm a voracious reader, I will learn about it and write promising articles may it be on any technical topics. 
Presently I wish to write about AI, or why should we learn python, its application in daily life. If you want me to write in articles on any other topics I will be fine with it. I shall conclude my application here with the hope that my words were sincere enough to bag me an opportunity.

Yours faithfully, 
Soumyadeep Das

No comments:

Post a Comment

CrunchyTech

Blog Archive